Saturday, February 2, 2008

Baby E

Baby E is the youngest of four adorable kids, and the youngest baby I've ever shot at only four days old. During the shoot we were laughing about the funny things his siblings have said about him. It was so much fun. He set a new record, being the only newborn who has never peed or pooped on my backdrop! He slept SO well, and barely made a peep the whole time.
I love photographing friends' families. Baby E's mom is my V.T. She is amazing. To find out more about her wonderful non-profit, click the Camp Kindle link to the right.
Congrats guys!




5 comments:

sherri said...

Awe, these are so sweet. I love the one where he is laying on the red. Beautiful.

Jenny said...

wonderful photos! cute baby. :)

pugs said...

That baby is adorable and I love the new web site it looks really good. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Judy, you are a pro! Thanks for the great session. You did a GREAT job...thanks! - Eva

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Beautiful pictures and baby. How is David doing? Hope you get more sleep tonight! Carrie